Flow & Fire Yoga Week with Valentina de Pietri
(26 May - 02 June 2018)
Welcome to Crete...Triopetra...
Hidden, wild and authentic spot, nestled at Pavlos' Place, for a week of deep Yoga Practice, with Valentina de Pietri.
Our Promise to You?
A perfect and total disconnection, a heaven of peace and the enjoyment of Greek hospitality at its best!
The highlights of our Yoga Week "Flow and Fire"
- Daily Yoga practices with Valentina – Vinyasa & Hatha Flow, with Sunset Yin Restorative classes, Meditation & Pranayama
- Afternoons free to swim & explore the beauties of Crete
- Hosted by our friend Georgios at Pavlos' Place, listed in Great Yoga Retreats by Taschen as as one of the MUST DO venue in the world, for its amazing 3 “Rocks” set up, overlooking the endless Aegean sea (giving it its Greek name Triopetra)
- 3 vegetarian meals per day, lovingly prepared with the best of fresh & local ingredients & in traditional Greek style cuisine
- Direct flights from Paris to Heraklion or Chania airports
So, in matters of Yoga Practices ...
- 12 practices planned throughout the Week – A mix of Empowering Vinyasa Flow or Hatha in the mornings + A deeply relaxing Yin & Pranayama focus in the evenings – 3 special Workshops included in this program:
- 1 Inversion Workshop
- 1 Meditation & Pranayama Workshop
- 1 Chakra Alignement Workshop
- Practices are 1h15 to 1h30 long & we have all mats and material ready for you – no need to bring anything.
Valentina de Pietri
Valentina discovered Yoga over 15 years ago, while traveling in Thailand, India and Bali. Swept over by the depth of this discipline and its profound life philosophy, Yoga became a major part of her daily life, while working at a hectic pace in Art & Fashion world.
For more information, please click HERE .