Yoga Retreat with Adriano Nogueira
(12 - 19 June 2021)
Adriano is back in Triopetra, wild spot of southern Crete, where we love to gather every year!
All levels welcome in our favourite Greek Pension, hosting yoga practices facing the aegean sea and a lot of fun moments!
The Detailed Program
- 13 practices planned throughout the Week, mornings & evenings – More empowering and Vinyasa flowing in the morning, and a stretching & yin focus in the evenings
- Practices are the usual 1h30 long & we have all mats and material ready for you – no need to bring anything
- Afternoons free for swimming, great walks & exploring the island of Crete. Please note access to public transportation is not easy from our secret place so we recommend you hire a car in case you want to visit places
- The Pension enjoys a lovely beach just a few minutes down so you may also decide to just relax!
- 3 vegetarian meals will be cooked for us every day, based on traditional Greek cuisine and prepared with fresh & local ingredients.
- Non-vegetarian options available upon request.
- Massages & holistic treatments will be available to book directly at the Pension.
Adriano teaches Vinyasa and Yin Yoga, based in Hossegor & working closely with YogaSearcher, and regular workshops host at Rasa Yoga Rive Gauche in Paris. He trained with teachers such as Clayton Horton, David Lurey and Biff Mithoefer.
His classes reflects his evolution as a human being and yogi : Strong yet sweet and profound practices, incorporating elements he learned from many teachers along his life, to inspire self-awareness, gratitude, and supreme joy.
For more information, please click HERE .