Yoga Retreat with Adriano Nogueira
(06 - 13 June 2020)
Adriano is back in Triopetra, wild spot of southern Crete, where we love to gather every year!
All levels welcome in our favourite Greek Pension, hosting yoga practices facing the aegean sea and a lot of fun moments!
The Detailed Program
- 13 practices planned throughout the Week, mornings & evenings – More empowering and Vinyasa flowing in the morning, and a stretching & yin focus in the evenings
- Practices are the usual 1h30 long & we have all mats and material ready for you – no need to bring anything
- Afternoons free for swimming, great walks & exploring the island of Crete. Please note access to public transportation is not easy from our secret place so we recommend you hire a car in case you want to visit places
- The Pension enjoys a lovely beach just a few minutes down so you may also decide to just relax!
- 3 vegetarian meals will be cooked for us every day, based on traditional Greek cuisine and prepared with fresh & local ingredients.
- Non-vegetarian options available upon request.
- Massages & holistic treatments will be available to book directly at the Pension
Travel & Timing details
- You should book your flights to Heraklion or Chania in Crete island. Transavia and Aegean airlines offer direct flights to Heraklion – Ryanair and Aegean airlines fly to Chania. Both airports are the same distance to Triopetra (about 2 hours drive)
- You may either rent cars at the airport or decide to take a taxi – Taxi can fit 3 persons and are 120 euros for Heraklion-Triopetra, 135 euros for Chania-Triopetra. When sending us your flights arrangements, please let us know if you wish to share taxis and we will regroup Yogis so you can meet and share upon arrival
- Dinner is planned for us on Saturday 6th of June at the Pension, so you may arrive in Triopetra anytime in the afternoon to settle in.
- Our first practice is planned Sunday 7th in the morning
- The last practice is planned Saturday 13th in the morning
- We will share Breakfast Saturday 13th before leaving the Pension. You may arrange to fly home late that day.
Adriano teaches Vinyasa and Yin Yoga, based in Hossegor & working closely with YogaSearcher, and regular workshops host at Rasa Yoga Rive Gauche in Paris. He trained with teachers such as Clayton Horton, David Lurey and Biff Mithoefer.
His classes reflects his evolution as a human being and yogi : Strong yet sweet and profound practices, incorporating elements he learned from many teachers along his life, to inspire self-awareness, gratitude, and supreme joy.
For more information, please click HERE .