Ayur Yoga Veda with Samuel Ganes
(05 - 12 August 2017)
The Perfect Getaway
Escape from the Summer craze and join us in Triopetra, wild and unspoiled spot of Southern Crete for a week of Yoga, Ayurveda discovery and deep workshops with Samuel. Oh, and amazing sea and pure serenity, too...!
- We will be hosted in an amazing, traditional & family style Pension, overlooking the sea and deep blue waters of Crete, one of the most outstanding Greek island
- 2 Yoga moments every day, with Samuel
- Afternoons free to enjoy the Pension's beach or explore the island
- 3 vegetarian meals per day, based on classic Greek cuisine, and prepared with fresh & local ingredients by our local host
Non-vegetarian options available upon request.
What is included
- Your daily Yoga practices and 6 Workshops throughout the Week
- Your 7 nights at the Pension in your chosen accommodation type
- All traditional, vegetarian meals, cooked by our local host
- A 1h15 massage with our favorite therapist in Crete, with Feng Shui or Ayurveda focus, to allow your body & mind the fullest reset
Please note, we have all mats and material ready for you – no need to bring anything.
Flights to Heraklion or Chania airports, both 2 hours drive away from Triopetra. Taxis or car rentals available on request.
We can happily arrange massages for you at the Pension with one of our recommended & gorgeous therapists.
Please note we will welcome a maximum of 20 guests for the Week.
A deep admirer of Hinduism & Indian culture, Samuel started practicing Yoga when he was only 14. Moving from Hatha Yoga to Ashtanga and Vinyasa, Samuel then studied meditation, sophrology, pranayama & aromatherapy.
Samuel trained at the Gérald Disse and Linda Munro Centre in Paris, in Ashtanga Yoga (Yoga Alliance certified). Traveling a lot to Thailand & meeting Blandine Boucherot, he discovers Thai Yoga Massage. He trained in this discipline with one of the most distinctive teacher in the field : Itzhak Helman, from the Sunshine School in Chiang Mai in Thailand.
Through his many trips to India, he discovers Kalaripayattu, the Indian martial art, that he combines to Yoga to create his very own ‘Yod’dha Yoga’, and more importantly Ayurveda, the traditional Indian medicine, to which he will devote time & study for many years before graduating as Ayurvedic therapis twith the renowned Ayurvedic Hospital Somaltheeram, in Kerala, India.
Samuel approaches Yoga with this eager to be constantly curious & mix all life sciences. He wrote several books on personal development, Meditation, Yoga & Ayurveda.
For more information, please click HERE .